The Fall Ayurveda Cleanse has arrived! We have a grounding and supportive Ayurvedic inspired wellness program to share with you all. Ayurveda is the sister science to yoga, an ancient and traditional healing system of India. We have created a modern and holistic wellness program integrating the wisdom of Ayurveda. This Fall Ayurveda Cleanse is a unique 7 Day wellness program that aims to support, harmonize and rebalance the body through an Ayurvedic inspired diet, herbs, tridoshic yoga, meditation, pranayama and Ayurvedic self care practices. This holistic wellness program will align you with Fall's energies so you feel balanced and supported as you move through the season. Sign up today to learn how to balance your body, mind and spirit with Ayurveda, yoga and nutritional wisdom. Two cleansing dates to choose from NOVEMBER 2 - 8, 2014 or NOVEMBER 9 - 15, 2014.
7 DAY FALL AYURVEDA CLEANSE
Fall is a wonderful time to cleanse, slow down and become mindful of our bodies and overall health and wellbeing. Learn about your Ayurvedic constitution and find out if you have any imbalances present in the body. Using nutrition, herbs, yoga and mindfulness, we will work to restore balance and support optimal health. Often in Fall we get caught up in the busyness of the season and start to feel imbalances in the body creep up such as achey creaky joints, dry skin, brittle hair, digestive issues and energy loss. Using Ayurvedic principles, sound nutrition and mindful practices we can bring our bodies and mind into balance as we align with the season of Fall. Take the time to honour and restore your body with the 7 Day Fall Ayurveda Cleanse. Read testimonials from past participants here.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DO THE FALL AYURVEDA CLEANSE
- Learn to use principles of Ayurveda to support and balance the body and mind
- Release ama (toxins) from the body
- Gently cleanse and support the digestive system / large intestine (the organ associated with Fall)
- Cleanse the lungs (the organ associated with Fall)
- Strengthen the immune system to prepare for the colder months ahead
- Help relieve Fall weather symptoms such as creaky joints, dry skin, anxiety, stress, and digestive upsets
- Learn about your dosha (vata, pitta, kapha), the primal energies that make up each of our unique constitutions; plus find out if you have any doshic imbalances as this wellness program will help you build if you're feeling deficient and cleanse if you're feeling excess
- Learn how to use specific Ayurvedic self-care practices, spices, nutrition, superfoods, yoga, pranayama and meditation to rebalance the doshas
- Honour your body and give yourself time to slow down, rebalance and nourish yourself
- Embrace the season of Fall and harmonize with the changes that this season brings
Informative and visual rich pdf packages that you can access from your computer or portable device
Choose your cleansing dates NOVEMBER 2 - 8, 2014 or NOVEMBER 9 - 15, 2014
Prep-package emailed out a day before the cleanse to get you familiar with Ayurveda, your dosha/constitution, nutritional guidelines, and shopping list
During the cleanse we will email out three cleansing packages that include cleansing tips, dietary recommendations, Ayurvedic cleansing practices, Ayurvedic herbs and superfood recommendations, tridoshic yoga flow, mindful meditation, pranayama, and restorative reflection exercises
Ayurvedic and seasonally inspired recipes
Email support and guidance along the way from a wellness professional
Azulie's seasonal cleanses are created by Holistic Nutritionist, Kinesiologist and Registered Yoga Teacher Jennifer Suvajac and Designer Alexander Suvajac. Jenn and Alex are passionate about living a healthy and holistic Yogic Life and have created a series of seasonal wellness programs that aim to bring harmony to the body and mind for each time of year. Each program blends nutritional wisdom, yoga and mindful activities to create a unique and contemporary cleanse for today's modern yogi.
Photography and images by Azulie