We have prepared a special Ayurvedic inspired wellness cleanse for you - the Fall Ayurveda Cleanse, happening October 18-24, 2015 or on your own time. This wholesome cleanse is a 7 day whole foods based wellness program that will leave you feeling renewed, supported and grounded. Our Fall Ayurveda Cleanse takes a modern and holistic approach to cleansing, integrating the wisdom of Ayurveda. This is a truly nourishing cleanse, we eat satisfying whole foods during the 7 days, there is no deprivation, we focus on eating dosha balancing supportive foods, superfoods and herbs. Yoga, ayurvedic self-care rituals and mind body activities are also included to fully support and balance the body. If you ever wanted to learn more about Ayruveda and eating for your constitution, this cleanse and this time is for you.
- Informative and visual rich pdf package that you can access from your computer of portable device
- Intro to Ayurveda, understanding the doshas and figuring out your constitution
- Removing ama (toxins) from the body by eating a seasonal whole foods diet and implementing ayurvedic herbs and superfoods
- List of foods to include and exclude while cleansing, plus dosha specific food and lifestyle recommendations
- Yogi's daily routine and self-care rituals to balance your constitution
- Ayurvedic and seasonally inspired recipes
- Tridoshic yoga flow, mindful meditation, pranayama and reflective exercises
- Introduction to subtle energy practices that help cleanse and support
- Daily emails if you sign up for the group cleanse October 18-24, 2015
- Email support and guidance along the way from a holistic nutritionist and wellness professional
- All for $38
It is with this program we wish you the most balanced and blissful Fall season, from our hearts to yours. For more information about the Fall Ayurveda Cleanse, click here. To read testimonials from past participants, head over this way.
‘MAY WE CULTIVATE DEEP ACCEPTANCE
& CONJURE UP ALL SORTS
OF MAGIC THIS FALL'
Azulie's seasonal cleanses are created by Holistic Nutritionist, Kinesiologist and Registered Yoga Teacher Jennifer Suvajac and Designer Alexander Suvajac. Jenn and Alex are passionate about living a healthy and holistic Yogic Life and have created a series of seasonal wellness programs that aim to bring harmony to the body and mind for each time of year. Each program blends nutritional wisdom, yoga and mindful activities to create a unique and contemporary cleanse for today's modern yogi.
Photography and images by Azulie