Winter is the time to reflect, go inwards and fully support our whole being. During the winter months we have the tendency to over indulge a little too much, exercise less and withdraw, leaving us feeling sluggish and bogged down. Shift your stagnant energy into vibrant health for the year ahead. In the Winter Comfort Cleanse we will remove foods that cause inflammation in the body and focus on eating foods that will cleanse, nourish and energize the body and mind. Our bodies need more warmth and energy during the winter season, so our focus will not be on fasting or cooling the body with too much raw and cold food, instead we’ll eat specific warming foods that cleanse, strengthen and build our body up. Soups, stews, bone broths, winter salads, warming teas, elixirs and seasonal veg will be our go to. Yoga postures and restorative lifestyle recommendations will also be included to help you feel balanced and renewed.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the kidneys, bladder and adrenals are associated with the winter season, so we will pay special attention to supporting these organs through holistic cleansing and grounding practices. These organs are also associated with energy, vitality, strength and willpower - by supporting these organs with diet, cleansing herbs, yoga and mindful practices we will align our bodies and reach optimal balance in mind and body. It's a time to slow down and build up our energy reserves for the year ahead. With the 7 Day Winter Comfort Cleanse, we will welcome in the internal warmth and stillness of the season. Join today !
WHY SIGN UP FOR THE WINTER COMFORT CLEANSE?
- Give your digestion a much needed rest and improve function with healing foods and practices
- Boost the immune system and release built up toxins and mucous from the body
- Warm the body and light your inner fire through food, herbs, yoga, pranayama and meditation
- Free yourself from addictive foods such as sugar and coffee and help eliminate cravings
- Eat in a way that nourishes and energizes your body according to the season
- Reduce inflammation, aches and pains in your body
- Feel lighter, less stressed and more energized
- Establish healthy eating habits and feel good in your body
- Find inner stillness and reconnect with your inner being - feeling confident, strong, and fluid
- Establish smooth flowing chi (energy) throughout the body and renew our vital energy
Informative and visual rich pdf package that you can access from your computer or portable device
Cleanse Foundation Package (nutritional guidelines, foods to include, foods to exclude, shopping list, seasonal guidelines, cleansing tips, detoxifying herbal tea and elixir recipes, detox bath recipes), Subtle Body Package (winter reflection exercises, subtle body colour therapy practices, chakra therapy), Yoga Package (yin and yang yoga flow sequences, warming pranayama, subtle body meditation), Finale Package (how to incorporate cleansing principles into your daily routine, cleansing water ritual)
Detoxifying and seasonally inspired recipe package
Email support and guidance along the way from a wellness professional
Azulie's seasonal cleanses are created by Holistic Nutritionist, Kinesiologist and Registered Yoga Teacher Jennifer Suvajac and Designer Alexander Suvajac. Jenn and Alex are passionate about living a healthy and holistic yogic life and have created a series of seasonal wellness programs that aim to bring harmony to the body and mind for each time of year. Each program blends nutritional wisdom, yoga and mindful activities to create a unique and contemporary cleanse for today's modern yogi.
Jennifer Suvajac B.KIN, RHN, RYT
Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Yoga Teacher, and Kinesiologist
Alexander Suvajac B.DES, MLA
Designer, Photographer, Yogi