La Mar Yoga Retreat is a beautiful offering by Erica Jago and Mari Sierra for the creative yogi. Cultivate your creative spirit flow with this retreat in Sayulita, Mexico. Be inspired by the sea and immerse yourself in yoga, meditation, dance, creativity, ceremony and healing. Allow time to slow down, honour your body and allow for conscious expression. This retreat will be held at Haramara, a gorgeous eco-resort in Mexico from MAY 9 - 16, 2015.
- 2 daily yoga classes
- Inner artist stations for creating and expressing
- 3 organic vegetarian meals served in an open air dining room overlooking the jungle and ocean
- Guided excursions to secluded attractions around Sayulita
- Evening bonfires and star gazing with live music
- 7 nights accommodation
- 1 independent day to explore on your own
La Mar Yoga Retreat is the creative pause that will refuel your daily practices. Close your eyes, let go of control and feel that it is the stillness that draws you in and inspires more work.
Erica Jago and Mari Sierra are experienced yoga teachers, who have integrated their creative and spiritual paths. Both of them are designers and artists fascinated with creating ways to "embody the creative process."
Photography via Erica Jago